Spring will soon be here and with it comes … Crawfish Season !!
LSUDallas is excited and proud to continue our yearly tradition of providing a fun event for Chapter members and Tiger fans to enjoy delicious crawfish and spend time with family and friends.
When: Sunday, April 24 from 1:00 – 6:00
Where:Fox & Hound (18918 Midway Road, Dallas Texas)
Pricing: $40 adult, $10 kids (12 and under)
*** Only 450 tickets will be sold, so place your order early ***
Scroll down this page to purchase your tickets online!
As always, the fund raising of our event is used to increase our funding of scholarships to Dallas area students that want to attend LSU. This past fall, we added another $70,000 to our endowed scholarship in Baton Rouge.
We need YOUR help to continue this program and put on a terrific 2016 Crawfish Boil & Silent Auction.
- You can help in many ways:
- Buy your tickets when they go on sale Thursday, Feb 18, on this website
- Have your company sign up to be a Chapter Sponsor
- Make an item donation to our Silent Auction
- Visit our website and join the national membership program for $50.00 that includes your membership to the Dallas chapter
- Let us know that you would like to volunteer to help at this event
- Plan to bid for LSU items in our Silent Auction
- Look for upcoming emails and visit our website to purchase tickets and join the LSUDallas alumni chapter
We are looking forward to passing a good time with you again – or for the first time!